Wednesday, August 03, 2022

"Grog."

This was originally scheduled for mid-February, when we got Quasar and knocked a quick post out with him; and the next three strips were already scheduled. They were sequential, this one wasn't, figured I could bank it. And while I'm on vacation seems like the time to use it!

Man, I almost wish Hasbro would make a new Blob figure, so Nightcrawler could try to cram that shark in it!  

But, I just had to go back through my year-to-date figures, since the last month or two has felt dry. Possibly because I have a ton of stuff on preorder, that'll show whenever it goddamn feels like. Whenever I preorder from Target, for example, it never shows up in one batch. As I type this, I think Vulcan and Siryn showed up two weeks ago, and I haven't bothered to open them? OK, I'm kind of waiting to build Bonecrusher, but that still doesn't feel great. 

2 comments:

Dale Bagwell said...

Is it or would Grog make a great name for Groo’s dad? Definitely a close relative at least…not that they would claim him or anything. We could definitely use a new, updated Blob figure. It’s about time & would always make for a good, solid BAF.

Kampus Swasta Terbaik said...

Is it or would Grog make a great name for Groo’s dad?