Wednesday, September 06, 2023

"Field."

Short one today, and I think I messed up on the blocking: Satana enters behind Rintrah, because she was going to be coming back from her selfie with Xemnu! Oh, well. 

I also could not for the life of me find my Baron Mordo figure, who I'm pretty sure is still clutching my Wand of Watoomb! So the Wand this week is from a Secret Saturdays figure; a cartoon I don't recall watching yet have a figure from? Yeah, that tracks. I'm pretty sure it's a kid that has been crowd-filler here or there, usually with Franklin and Timmy

And it strikes me we have about as many Starjammers now as we do classic Guardians of the Galaxy? Oh, that is baloney. But Martinex and Charlie-27 are going to have to be unique sculpts, aren't they? (EDIT: It just occurred to me, Crystar and Martinex could probably share parts!) Whereas Hebzibah is going to use Squirrel Girl parts, probably, and Raza should be simple enough, too. A matter of time.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Poor Rintah. Still tho, it can't be all bad considering he got his own ML figure before so, so many others that are much higher up in the pecking order, be it c/z-list star or supporting character. Like there's still no Diamondback, Jack of Hearts, GA Human Torch, Swarm, Namorita, Vance Astro, etc.

Also, I know it's a permanent running gag for the OG GOTG to have their timelines being changed more times than a baby with heavy diarrhea, but realistically how much of a mind f&ck would that be to never know what you're coming home to after fighting to fix the thing that changed it in the first place?

Only the LOSH know how that feels on continual basis.