Wednesday, December 05, 2012

A couple of weeks back, It's All True.net reviewed the week's action figure reviews, and almost proclaimed it "Metalhead Week." I can't recall who's review sold me on him, since I'm only a casual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan, but Metalhead has a fun look, so why not?

The Superman robot there--Supes has had multiple robots over the years, ranging from indistinguishable from Supes, to metal-faced drones--I want to say he's a Ed McGuinness design. He's from the DC Direct Superman: Through the Ages four figure box set. Say what you will about DC Direct, at least they did four different sculpts; Mattel would've used the same base body for all four...

Another fun fact: I hadn't used that figure for some time:

Sadly, dust is a serious problem at my apartment...


1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Sweet baby Jesus man! Yeah, I'd say you have a dust problem alright. Fuck, that's worse than my room! I guess it's a good thing you got a girlfriend now, so that maybe you'll be more inspired to keep up on your dusting:)

Remember kids, friends help friends keep their action figures from becoming overrun by dust bunnies! The action figure you save, could be your own;) well not really, but you get the point:)

Brrr! That picture of poor Bizarro's gonna' give me nightmares for a week now. Gee, thanks Goo:(