Monday, April 13, 2009

Your pulse-pounding, senses-shattering, action-packed Star Trek panel for today:

In a little celebration for the upcoming new Star Trek movie, we're going to have a Trek panel or page (or two, or more) every day until the premiere! Original, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine...or something else, from DC, Marvel, or Malibu (I didn't dig up my Gold Keys!): it's not a highlight reel or a comprehensive history, just some fun. I would be remiss though, if I didn't mention Siskoid's Blog of Geekery, which has been taking a more in-depth at Star Trek comics for some time now. Siskoid actually got me to give Enterprise a second chance, so let me tell you, he knows his stuff.

I also have to mention Beaucoup Kevin, for this joke that totally changed the way I see today's panel.

From Star Trek #75, (DC Comics, 1995) "Star-Crossed" Written by Howard Weinstein, pencils by Rachel Ketchum, inks by Mark Heike.

Oh, and there's still going to be the usual nonsense, in addition to this, so don't worry if you're not a Trek fan!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

...For you are my density!

Siskoid said...

People always go on about Kirk and Spock inuendo, but they're missing the REAL relationship on the down-low.