Monday, July 20, 2009

Yard sales giveth...

How many parents out there have tried their kid's scooter?  OK, where's your scar then?
Well, I guess yard sales don't actually take away. But it was slim pickings this weekend, although that was at least partially because I usually bike around to those, and I blew a tire. As happens. Still, the Oldest has been getting those little mini-skateboards again, so I grabbed that thing for him. Whether he actually wants it remains to be seen...

This week's the San Diego Comic-Con, right? Which means a lot of sites and blogs are going to be all about that; and depending on your point of view, it could be exciting news about upcoming movies, comics, or action figures; or it could be a lot of smoke blown up your ass. I'm personally hoping for some good Marvel Legends news, but that could be a pipe dream, yeah.

I'm getting ready for vacation, too...and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't checked out a bit already. But we'll have more stuff later, including something I planned on doing a while back: a quick look at the terrible costumes, and terrible death, of Whiplash! They'll make a cockatoo seem like a perfectly reasonable accessory. Maybe.

No comments: