Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Dove Patrol."


I don't know if English has the right words for the mess of emotions I'd feel if DC announced a new Doom Patrol comic...with art by Rob Liefeld. "Conflicted," would be one way to put it. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't be the worst possible choice. (I know someone just wrote a piece on Liefeld's Doom's IV book, but can't remember where I saw it.)

Anyway, the "Doom Idol" strips continue sporadically here; partly because they're contingent on what figures I get. I actually have a couple plotted out, but am still short a couple DCUC I've never seen locally. MattyCollector.com hasn't even hinted at an Elasti-Girl figure yet (giant or normal sized) but it looks like the Golden Age Flash sold out in less than a day; so hopefully they'll see that as a success and keep the line going online. Otherwise, if someone could get me a pair of boots to fill in for Rita...





2 comments:

SallyP said...

Dissing Hawk was fine all on its own, but then you had to throw in Liefeld.

Genius!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.