Friday, November 01, 2013

Since I took yesterday off, I did a bit of work on the next couple weeks worth of homemade strips. But I also have been hitting the library lately, and I finished a couple books: Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden's Father Gaetano's Puppet Catechism, and Star Wars: Deathtroopers. Both were good: Father Gaetano's made me a little sad in the end, while Deathtroopers features a couple characters I weren't expecting to show up 90+pages in. I think I had seen a spoiler for that somewhere, but had forgotten until I read it, which is nice.

I also read a somewhat ancient copy of Jack Haldeman's Star Trek novel Perry's Planet: I thought he was the Haldeman that wrote the Forever War, but that was his brother Joe.

And continuing my trend of stockpiling DVD's for later, I did find the third season of Babylon 5 and the first season of Farscape. I like Farscape better, but we'll see if Babylon 5 still holds up.

No comments: