Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Roshambo doesn't always end in violence. Just usually."


Although there are scads of vehicles available for three-and-three-quarter inch figures, they are a bit fewer and farther between for six-inchers. (Unless you go straight-up Barbie coupe or something, which would probably be closer to scale.) Which is one reason why Deadpool and Nightcrawler have a Mach V. Another is, well, I would if I could, and I'm not a big driver. Wow, I bought the Mach V back in 2008? Weird. Probably not unlike the recent Adam West Batmobile, it's really just a hair undersized for six-inch figures like Marvel Legends or DCUC, but we make do. Probably would work pretty well with Movie Masters figures or that '66 Batman and Robin, wouldn't it? Hmm.

And Nightcrawler drops Deadpool like a sack of potatoes? That doesn't seem right, does it? Perhaps there's more than meets the eye there...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah Pool did seem to take a dive here didn't he? Hmmmm.
Did I mention how much I'm loving this storyline? Fucking comedic gold buddy.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

As for the lack of proper scale vehicles for our 6" figures...yeah it really does suck. I just have the Batmobile, old FF '94 animated Space craft and an old Bat-Plane myself to use.
Thank god I don't force myself to use them to often. Ugly really;)

SallyP said...

Aw c'mon, of course that is the sort of car Deadpool would drive. I wouldn't rely on him for putting gas in it however, Kurt.