Wednesday, December 09, 2015

"Course day."


Years and years ago, I remember seeing a write-up for the Atari 7800 game Ninja Golf, which combined golf simulation with side-scrolling beat-'em-up action. I'm not sure anyone was clamoring for said combo, but it's memorable.

My grandpa was a pretty avid golfer, but I'm saving it until I retire: generally, I kind of want to suck at it. I don't want to be good enough that there's any pressure to improve or compete (or concentrate or not drink abusively...) and that way if I happen to randomly have a good game, it's a pleasant surprise.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

So Kurt's an avid golfer huh? I guess it makes sense based on what he laid out.

I don't know about golfing myself other than hitting up the occasional putt-putt course every now and then.
Otherwise I just can't see wearing those fucking hideous-ass pants. Just...no. Now the drinking part, I'm all onboard for that...guess it does make wearing the those pants easier to swallow.....

SallyP said...

Kurt's reasoning is perfectly... uh... reasonable.