Friday, December 18, 2015

Some movie or another coming out this weekend...


When the hell did I take these? Maybe June, when Baron Karza made a guest appearance? I have a little plastic container full of Palisades Micronauts reissues, but I've mentioned before, I swear every time I get them out, I lose another piece. Fortunately, there was a ton of pieces to start with...Karza's belly-button missile launcher may have sprung its spring, though.

I may or may not get to the Force Awakens this weekend...I kind of feel like I have to go, or avoid TV and the internet until I do. (Or at least stay off of Twitter, anyway.) Have a good weekend even if you aren't in the theaters!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Wait... this isn't the plot to the new movie? Well then... I'm not going!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Good luck if you do decide to brave the theaters. Not me man, not even if I wasn't so broke. Those first few weeks of viewings are gonna be hella packed.

SallyP said...

Oh heck I wasn't going to go anyway. To this day I've never seen the three prequels.