Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"Wristamajig."


Darn, I sometimes post these well in advance, so I forget to put any commentary in! Suffice to say, I had a small pile of tribbles--a few before, but some more with a goodly pile of Star Trek accessories I bought off eBay. As is often the case around here, a throwaway joke turns into a multi-week storyline...

If Advanced Idea Mechanics was a real evil organization, I'm sure at least some of their evil scientists would be nerdy enough to build their own monsters or robots or gadgets based on popular or cult sci-fi. In-universe, even though Marvel and Star Wars are owned by Disney; that may mean items based on Arkon IV or other Simon Williams movies.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Wade really is his own worst enemy.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

He really is, but still have trouble with trebbles? Eating him must be the equivalent of eating Chinese, in that you're hungry after 20-25 minutes;)