Monday, August 04, 2008

"This will also not end well."

What, you didn't think Doc Samson was going to be able to help Deadpool by talking, did you?

I got Capcom Classic Collection volume 2 for my birthday, which means I spent a lot of time playing original Street Fighter and the Speed Rumbler. Speed Rumbler is obscure fun in a Road Warrior derivative kind of way (not unlike the movie Doomsday, but that's another tangent), but Street Fighter was like the greatest looking game ever in 1987, and now it's like a cave painting. A cave painting with crappy game mechanics that cheats. Bastard! I hate it so much!

I also put together a rudimentary lightbox (the tutorial's here, courtesy of Fanmode.) but haven't had time to try it out. Well, we'll get back to that. The results of Deadpool's therapy are going to have to wait a little bit, since we'll have something else on Wednesday. Why? Um, all part of the master plan. Or something.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

That's some interesting therapy that the ol' Doc has going there!

Sea-of-Green said...

And Street Fighter looks downright modern when compared to my copy of Activision Classics. You talk about cave paintings! :-)