Friday, May 21, 2010

Busy today, so all you get is an interlude!


Since I brought Solo up a while back, when I saw his first appearance in the quarter boxes for a buck, I figured I'd best give it a shot. Unfortunately, I think it was also the first appearance of Z-lister Humbug, who gets most of the pages. And while Solo had his slogan "While I live, Terror dies!" I don't think they had settled on his color scheme yet; he appears red here and as a purple figure on the cover of Web of Spider-Man #19, "Humbug!" Written by David Michelinie, pencils by Marc Silvestri, inks by Bob McLeod.

Working on homemade strips from now, through the weekend, although I will be at the Spokane Comicon! Barring disaster. Although, I'd best mapquest that now...

1 comment:

nyrdyv said...

Look at the hood on the hostage taker in the last pane. Where can anyone find a pillow-case that small?

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com