Wednesday, December 22, 2021

"Hangover."

An earlier episode mentioned this bar was illegal anyway, which is probably why Satana thinks she can seize it by right of eminent domain or whatever. Although, just now I'm remembering when a comic store I really loved was closing down; and I didn't take it over by force if necessary and nurse it back to health; since that didn't occur to me because that's not something anyone would do; and yet I still feel bad.

Chips! Those are from a Re-Ment set that I bought part of for a Playstation-style console and controllers. (I hate to use eBay links, since they rot like bananas, but you can see it there.) I'm mildly surprised we're seeing the chips first, since I have a post of Kurt and Sat at home with the controllers, that has been my 'reserve' Wednesday strip for months now. I'll also have to go back and put that absolutely tiny chip back in the little storage container I had it in, that's staggeringly losable; and I have hardwood floors, can't imagine if you had carpet...


 

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I'm guessing Kurt's too hungover to go to Krakoa for a proper hangover relief potion then huh?

Man if that "Possession is 9/10's of the law/Imminent Domain" thing worked for us like it works for the Government, it'd be like fucking wild, wild west all over again...as opposed to how it is now with just about everyone carrying a gun, thinking they're hot shit I know.

Yeah definitely don't lose those bags of chips. They're too precious to lose.