Wednesday, December 01, 2021

"Sorry."

And we're back to one of our regular sets! And some new Re-Ment drink pieces. This was going to maybe be longer, but was done last night and may have to keep for now. Also, Jessica Jones kind of took it over.

I keep PlutoTV on in the background a lot; which has an unfortunate side effect of seeing the same ads a lot. That said, they aren't advertising right-wing bullcrap now, so I'll count my blessings. So I've seen that ad for Drizly that those drink orders are lodged in my skull; but not so many times that I've ordered anything. Besides, I don't know if vodka + Hawaiian Punch is a valid selection..."Lushlife" strikes me as a better name, if somewhat disparaging. I swore that was a Lush album, though...


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Lushlife you say...great and now I have Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life" stuck in my head for the next couple of hours, gee thanks Goo,haha.

The way this pandemic is going & how Uber will pretty much deliver just about anything, I'm pretty sure that an alcohol app is on it's way in less than 5 years.

Obviously Jessica Jones can't wait for that day ;)

H said...

There are grocery stores with a liquor section attached, so couldn't you just use Instacart or something? Not to turn this into some sort of app ad or something (speaking of seeing the same ads over and over …).